Allan B Beaton │ Social Media Training
Forget tools. Forget platforms.
They should make up just 5% of your social strategy. The other 95% is about understanding how to engage your ideal community. Unfortunately, most businesses and organisations focus exclusively on that 5%.
Allan’s social media training solutions are focused on the bigger picture. He won’t spend 2 hours showing you ‘How to Use Twitter’. His aim is to revolutionise the way you approach social media as a whole. By giving you some perspective on your current social interactions Allan will help you focus on value.
By looking at what constitutes value for your business, what value you can offer your community and the infrastructure you will need to deliver that value, Allan will give you the knowledge, confidence and ability to take full control.
At the end of your time together you will feel confident in your ability to put together a targeted, effective social media strategy for your business. You will also have an in-depth understanding of how social media should be integrated with other digital marketing techniques.
In just a few hours Allan will open your eyes to what your business could be achieving through the social web.
Allan’s training is flexible and adaptable. If you need some social media training for you or your employees, please get in touch.